I am incredibly proud to be the Headteacher of Noel-Baker Academy. It’s an amazing place to work and I strongly encourage anyone considering applying for one of the roles below to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to the school.Mrs A Donaghy
Please view our Wellbeing Charter 2020 here.
WANTED – NEW PARENT GOVERNOR
We are currently looking for a new Parent Governor and would be delighted to hear from anyone who has:
• an interest in the performance of the school
• a desire to contribute to and represent the community
• an open and enquiring mind
• the ability to look at issues objectively
• the confidence to ask questions and join in debate
• a willingness to listen and make informed judgements
• the ability to work well with others
• time to spare
• a child or children currently attending the School
If you match the above description, you may be the very person to become a Parent Governor at Noel-Baker Secondary Academy. Everyone has something to offer and we want people from as many backgrounds and with as wide a range of interests as possible.
If you are interested…please contact Jane Bailey, Head Teacher’s PA on email@example.com and we will send you an expression of interest form and more details. Depending on the number of applications, there may be an election process. Closing date for completed applications – Monday 26th April.
Lead Practitioner – Science
See below for current vacancies: