Uniform Direct Derby
Great news! We are re-opening our Derby Babington Lane store on the 15th June in line with Government guidelines.
On re-opening our stores we will be following very strict guidelines as set out by the Government. Please be aware of the following:
- We will have a socially distanced queue system outside the store.
- A member of staff will bring customers into store for one to one service.
- One parent with One child only please.
- There will be NO changing room facilities or trying on or touching of garments.
- Items will be collected for the customer – Please have a list of items and sizes ready.
- Customer items will be taken to the till area – please observe the floor markings.
- Card or contactless payments where possible please.
**NEW FOR 2020** Call & Collect Service
- Please order ahead by ringing the store to order your uniform.
- Personal shoppers will pick customers orders and take payment.
- Customers will be sent a link by text message to book a convenient time to collect their order from store.
**NEW FOR 2020** Fixed Time Appointment Service
- For customers who prefer not to queue, please visit https://uniform-direct-derby.appointlet.com or scan the QR CODE to book an appointment for a fixed time visit to our Derby store.
- Appointments book up fast so do not delay.
- Personalised service ideal for all new year 7 secondary school starters and primary school new starters.
Due to the changing environment in the retail sector and for ordering school uniform, we strongly recommend that all uniform is purchased as early as possible, stores will get busy and due to service restrictions queues will be inevitable.
Please share the points mentioned with your parents, we are still maintaining fast delivery times for online orders but as time moves closer to start of school our delivery times may increase and our stores will still operate a queuing system and a personalised service but no touching policy.